Here Is everything your relationship doctor has never told you about

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Relationship Pillars

All relationships are controlled by certain factors.Friends will have certain things which they will share in common with each other...habits,historical background..etc.

These are the factors that keep the relationship going strong,like loyalty and understanding...Friends will operate within these factors which I always refer to as pillars.So i'll take a look at some of the pillars in marriage and dating relationships.

Forgiveness:
There are plenty of things that can go wrong in any relationships,lying,concealing of information...Many are the things people do in order to get what they want.If someone lied about an aspect of themselves just to get someone else's hand in marriage,what should the other person do when (s)he finds out?

Forgiveness is a quality like any other that,in addition to keeping the relationship bonds stronger,also indicate the level of maturity the person concerned has got.

I will look at it like this:If someone I love so much wrongs me,then I forgive that person,it doesn't necessarily mean that I will forget about,it's only that when I remember about it,I don't get overtaken my raging emotions but rather remember that I learnt a certain aspect of life through the whole experience.

Forgiveness is a deliberate act of taking control of any negative motive for action and deciding to redirect that motive into a more constructive path of reconciliation.

Reconciliation is actually a change in mind and in the case of men,a trampling of the ego to reach out for strengthening of bonds that will last a lifetime.

Forgiveness is good especially when the offending partner has learnt the lesson good indication of this is usually confession by that person usually shows a broken-ness which should not be punished by being unforgiving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home